Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pass Me Not

have i neglected God?
i have.
has my faith waivered?
i hope not.

i found my daily Gospel underneath a pile of work papers & other booklets...
why should i only turn to God when i'm feeling down.
this is so hypocritical.

this song best describes how i'm feeling. it represents my thoughts.
i over it unto Him.

Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

Refrain:
Savior, Savior, Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief,
Kneeling there in deep contrition;
Help my unbelief.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Totally understand how you're feeling. Don't give up.. keep at it.. Press on! =)

lydia adele chong said...

Hi Shaun, thanks for your encouragement. yupyup. press on indeed! =)